Here are some of my favorite facts about dogs that I got from here. I hope you find them as endearing as I do.
1. It's been proven that dogs have a great sense of time. They know the difference between a hour and five. If conditioned to, they can predict future events, such as feeding times.
2. Dogs are as smart as a two year old.
3. Your dog can get jealous when they see you display affection for another creature.
4. When Petting a dog it releases oxytocin, not only for you, but for them as well.
5. Dogs can smell feelings. In fact, dogs sense of smell is approximately 100,000 times better than humans.
6. Dogs have a wet nose because it helps them to absorb scent chemicals.
7. When your dog is carefully choosing the perfect place to do his business, it is because they prefer to go poop in alignment with the Earth’s magnetic field.
8. When dogs curl up like a cinnamon roll for bedtime, it is to keep themselves warm and to protect vital organs while they sleep.
9. Dogs are perfect. :)
Dogs will bring so much joy to your life. And there are so many that need homes, please remember to adopt don't shop.
Perfect tee for all you dog lovers! 10% of all sales are donated to Soi Dog.