Are you a cookie monsta, a lazy baker, and about to start your period and need a freaking cookie? I got you, this is my go-to cookie recipe.
* 1/2 cup unsweetened unsalted peanut butter
* 1/3 monk fruit
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tsp pink sea salt
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 3/4 rolled oats
* 1/2 cup of almond meal
* 3 to 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
* 1/4 cup of vegan sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl mix peanut butter, monk fruit, vanilla, and salt.
3. Add the rolled oats, almond meal, baking soda, and almond milk.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, place walnut size balls cookie dough on pan. Press lightly to flatten.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, let it cool before eating.
8. Keep in airtight container in fridge, for up to a week.
Recipe adapted from feastingonfruit.com